Nestled in a pocket of exclusive waterfront homes, this solid 1950s home is in an unrivalled position, with a perfect north westerly aspect, and 180 degree views of Pittwater.
The current home offers stylish contemporary living. However, there are plans by renowned architects Gartner & Trovato for two new residences for the site, which is another option. The site covers two titles.
Light-filled formal living rooms are on the upper level with floor-to-ceiling windows, making the most of the spectacular views.
- Casual living with sandstone fire place and Tallow wood timber flooring.
- Low maintenance, level yard with cute cubby house on approx 1,173sqm block over two titles.
- Huge in-ground ocean fed swimming pool perched on the waters edge with covered cabana.
- Boat shed with a toilet.
- A separate self-contained studio with stone kitchen, ensuite, storage and huge private courtyard.
- Easy drive to the garage with level entry to the home, plus additional single lock up garage and off street parking for ample cars.
The property goes to auction on Wednesday 15 March at 6:00pm. Venue: LJ Hooker House Avalon.
Harbourside home in Darling Point for sale
'Coniston' circa 1885 in Ashfield for sale
Dee Why house on the headland for sale