The elegant Japanese design and panoramic views of Port Phillip Bay give this large coastal home a tranquil, zen-like quality.
A four-year-old home, built and designed by the home's owner was carefully constructed with the finest materials, including Turkish travertine, 100-year-old Wandoo timber floors, exotic reclaimed wrought-iron double doors, and handmade shoji sliding screens.
The two-storey layout and extensive use of glass allow the seaside views and atmosphere to permeate the home.
The kitchen is a connoisseurs' dream, with gold-flecked Brazilian bench tops, teppanyaki hot plate, induction wok, dual ovens, Miele dishwasher and butlers' pantry. An alfresco BBQ kitchen on the deck provides an alternative area to fire up the grill, with the views as a spectacular backdrop.
- Sauna, tiled swimming pool and spa with gas heating
- Butlers' pantry with additional burners, sink & dumbwaiter
- Wine cellar with tasting room
- Irrigated landscaped gardens and vegetable boxes
- Zen fishpond, bridge and underground water tank
- Video intercom, security, cameras, plus smart wiring for Foxtel, internet, phone and data
- 6-car garage
View the property on The Luxury List.
View more properties on the Mornington Peninsula:
Mount Eliza home for sale
Villa Borghese in Mornington for sale
Parisian-style residence on Mt Eliza's golden mile