Designed by Rosevear Architects, 'The Ocean Retreat' provides complete privacy and captures the northeast light, sun and seascape.
The oceanfront hideaway has the flexibility to be a luxury four-bedroom home as well as a profitable luxury accommodation retreat.
In August 2015 the property gained the National Award for Indulgence by Stayz and also ranked number one by Trip Advisor for specialty lodging in the region.
• Approximately six percent ROI as a luxury rental
• Four large bedrooms all with walk-in robes and private en-suites
• En-suites feature heated flooring and towel rails
• Open plan living / dining zone with floor to ceiling glass windows providing 180 degree ocean views
• Multitude of alfresco entertaining spaces including a sundeck with heated plunge pool and a private barbeque area
• Indoor and outdoor built in fireplaces
• Direct access to the foreshore via a small coastal reserve
• Media/children’s room
• WiFi and satellite television
• State-of-the-art kitchen with integrated Miele and Fisher & Paykel appliances plus a large butler’s pantry
• Lock up garage within internal access and off street parking on site
Tasmania's property scorecard
Tasmania's best suburbs
Own a slice of Tasmania's history